Transparency International – Moldova (TI-Moldova) is the National Chapter of the international anti-corruption movement Transparency International which promotes the values of transparency, integrity and responsibility as the premises of good governance.
Our goals include:
– Consolidation of the state’s capacities to prevent and fight corruption;
– Supporting local NGOs and civic activists to withstand corruption;
– Supporting investigative journalism;
– Promoting a public campaign of intolerance towards corruption.
Working principles: transparency, objectivity, political non-affiliation, adherence to principles.
Transparency International – Moldova announces a competition for the position of Executive Director (based in Chisinau).
– Strategic planning of the organisational development;
– Organisation and administration of TI-Moldova’s activity and its projects;
– Fundraising and management of financial means;
– Representation of the organization in relations with state institutions, mass media, international bodies;
– Coordination of the activity with the Secretariat of Transparency International, the Accreditation Commission and other administrative structures of the Transparency International movement.
Requirements for the applicant:
– Advanced university degree or equivalent in a relevant academic field;
– Excellent organisational management skills;
– Strategic vision and leadership;
– Capacities of fund-raising and administration of financial means;
– Knowledge of the anti-corruption field;
– Fluent knowledge of the English language (written and oral);
– Outstanding communication, presentation and networking skills;
– Strong commitment and ability to demonstrate adherence to the values of social justice, participation, transparency, integrity and responsibility.
Qualified candidates may submit their applications that include a letter of motivation (up to 2 pages), the CV and at least two letters of recommendation by e-mail to Office@transparency.md and firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address:
Transparency International – Moldova
Str. “31 August 1989”, nr.98, off. 204
The application deadline is September 20, 2022.
The competition will take place in two stages: file selection and interview. Only preselected candidates will be invited to the interview.