Our Mission is to stop corruption and promote transparency, accountability and integrity at all levels and across all sectors of society. Our Core Values are: transparency, accountability, integrity, solidarity, courage, justice and democracy.
Our Vision is a world in which government, politics, business, civil society and the daily lives of people are free of corruption.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES ARE:
- As coalition-builders, we will work cooperatively with all individuals and groups, with for-profit and not-for-profit corporations and organisations, and with governments and international bodies committed to the fight against corruption, subject only to the policies and priorities set by our governing bodies.
- We undertake to be open, honest and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with, and with each other.
- We will be democratic, politically non-partisan and non-sectarian in our work.
- We will condemn bribery and corruption vigorously wherever it has been reliably identified.
- The positions we take will be based on sound, objective and professional analysis and high standards of research.
- We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
- We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our stakeholders.
- We will respect and encourage respect for fundamental human rights and freedom.
- We are committed to building, working with and working through Chapters worldwide.
- We will strive for balanced and diverse representation on our governing bodies.
- As one global movement, we stand in solidarity with each other and we will not act in ways that may adversely affect other Chapters or the TI movement as a whole.
Adopted by the TI Annual Membership Meeting (AMM) in Prague, 06 October 2001 updated by the TI AMM in Bali, 28 October 2007 and by the AMM in Berlin, 16 October 2011.
Comments are closed.